Decide what category you wish to register in:
- Challenged Athlete
- Clydesdale (men over 200-220 lbs)
- Athena (women over 150-165 lbs)
Make sure you have USAT membership
- If you are not a member of USAT, you can purchase a one-day membership on-line at time of registration, or at the check in on race day
- If you are a member, have your USAT number for registration
- If you want to become a member of USAT, please visit: usatriathlon.org
Entry Fees - Have your credit card information ready.
- Individual $190
- Relay Team $310/team
- Challenged Athlete $100
- Charity $310
- Under 24 (15-24) $155
- Collegiate Conference $95
September 21st, or before if capacity is reached. Registration will not be available on race weekend.
This is a moderately difficult, Olympic-distance triathlon, best suited to an athlete who can complete the entire course in under 4 hours.
- Racers must be 15 or older to enter the Individual Category
- Racers must be 16 or older to enter the Relay category
- If you are registered, but did not receive your registration confirmation, or if you deleted it by accident, please click hereto search for your entry confirmation.
- Entry fees include race entry, race day parking, swim cap, chip timing, T-shirt, finisher medal, post-race meal, goody bag, and some additional surprises.
- Maximum capacity: 1,500 participants
- You must be a member of USAT to compete in either race. If you do not have an annual membership, you must purchase a one-day membership for $10.
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, passport, etc.) is required at on-site registration and packet pickup.
- Both races are USAT sanctioned and USAT rules apply.
- Transfers: No race transfers are allowed. Participants who swap or sell their race number will not be allowed to race AND will be subject to disciplinary action by USAT. Relay teams may replace an injured athlete until Sept 2, 2016 for an administrative fee of $25.
- Refunds: No refunds.