Jarden Westchester Triathlon will be holding a free clinic for those participating in the youth races and Super Sprint Triathlon. This clinic will cover various race day topics including what to bring, how to set up your transition area and review of rules and safety items. We will be doing a practice swim and run on the course.
We will go over topics including:
- Check list of items you will need for the race.
- How to set up your transition area.
- Review of the bike course.
- Practice swim and instruction (please bring proper swim attire, goggles, swim cap if you have one and a towel)
- Group run (Bring run gear)
- General tips on how to make race day a success!
Please park in the Oakland Beach parking lot and walk down to Lifeguard stand on the park side, about 100 yards down from Seaside Johnnies in Rye Park (directions to Seaside Johnnies/Oakland Beach parking lot). Bikes will NOT be necessary for the clinic.
Date: September, 15th
7-10 year olds at up 1pm
11-14 year olds at 2:30p
Super Sprint (sponsored by, Equinox) at 4p